Kipling Superwork S Laptop Bag
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 38cm W x 25.5cm H x 12.5cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 15" W x 10" H x 4.9" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
Kipling’s Superwork S is the ultimate work bag with 3 large compartments and a padded laptop compartment that fits a laptop and notepad. You can wear this versatile laptop bag by the top handles, cross-body or simply pop it on your shoulder for an easy hands free approach. This sleek, sophisticated bag has a wealth of features and plenty of room inside for your 13 inch laptop, paperwork, files and cables leaving you free to power through your working day with ease.
- Water repellent
- Two carry handles
- Detachable, adjustable strap
- Kipling 2D metal monkey keyring charm
- Large front pocket with magnetic stud fastening comprising: zipped pocket, mobile phone pouch, 2 pen holders & secure key clasp
- Zipped main compartment comprising: 13 inch padded laptop compartment, mobile phone pouch & pouch for wallet
- Large zipped rear compartment
- Trolley sleeve Kipling logo
- Lightweight, lasting and always practical
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance (Skynet for travel luggage)
- 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Returns must be made within 24 hours of parcel acceptance for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling and 20% restocking fee / charges
- NOT eligible for discounted items
- Click here for full T&C
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.