Kipling Superwork Large Laptop Bag
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 40.5cm W x 29cm H x 16cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 15.9" W x 11.4" H x 6.3" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
Our Kipling Superwork bag is a light, practical work bag with a modern, feminine design. The Superwork comes with a 15-inch laptop sleeve and 3 spacious main compartments; making it ideal for keeping work essentials organised and secure throughout the day. You can wear it 3 ways, by the top handles, cross-body or simply pop it on your shoulder for an easy hands-free approach.
- Rolled handles with connector
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Water repellent finish
- Kipling metal monkey charm
- Metal Kipling logo
- Large front pocket with magnetic stud fastening containing: pouch pocket, 2 pen loops & zipped pocket
- Zipped main compartment with: 15-inch laptop sleeve, 2 pouch pockets & bottle holder
- Large, zipped compartment
- Rear trolley sleeve
- Lightweight, lasting and always practical
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance in a single order (Skynet for travel luggage with RM100 basic insurance in a single order)
- 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Returns must be made within 24 hours of parcel acceptance for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling and 20% restocking fee / charges
- NOT eligible for discounted items
- Click here for full T&C
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.