Kipling Nille Shoulder Bag
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 48cm W x 30cm H x 8cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 18.9" W x 11.8" H x 3.1" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
Kipling’s Nille is a roomy cross-body, shoulder bag with a modern ergonomic design. Wear the comfortable strap across the body for everyday ease or simply drape it over the shoulder and off you go. Nille is an easy-going style with a durable water repellent finish and plenty of compartments for all your essentials. The ideal bag for laidback days of leisure.
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Kipling furry monkey
- Zipped main compartment with: zipped pocket, mobile phone pocket, pouch pocket for wallet, pen loop & key fob
- Round Kipling logo
- Lightweight, lasting and always practical
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance (Skynet for travel luggage)
- 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Returns must be made within 24 hours of parcel acceptance for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling and 20% restocking fee / charges
- NOT eligible for discounted items
- Click here for full T&C
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.