Kipling Medellin 4-Wheeled Cabin Luggage
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 35.5cm W x 51cm H x 24.5cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 14" W x 20" H x 9.6" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
Work away in style with the Kipling Medellin wheeled workbag by your side, this stylish little number has all your work and travel needs covered. You’ll find the Medellin wheeled case has an easy to reach tablet compartment at the front, an interior laptop sleeve and plenty of room leftover for clothes and essentials. The retractable handle and spinning wheels will make your work, life and travel an absolute dream.
- Padded top handle
- Retractable travel handle
- 4 spinner wheels
- Front double zippped compartment with divider
- Kipling metal monkey keyring charm
- Metal Kipling logo
- Main double zipped compartment comprising: 15” padded laptop/tablet sleeve & clothes storage with zipped cover
- Lightweight, lasting and always practical
- Volume: 30 L
***Item will be mailed out via Skynet for WM (delivery within 1-3 days) OR PosDaftar for EM (delivery within 5-10 days)***
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance in a single order (Skynet for travel luggage with RM100 basic insurance in a single order)
- Delivery time is typically between 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Kindly contact Poslaju at toll-free number 1300-300-300 in case of any delays
- Express shipping (3-7 business days delivery time) is via TNT, Aramex, DHL or UPS, depending on destination country
- Registered airmail (1-4 weeks delivery time) is via national postal service with tracking information
- Returns must be made within 24 hours of parcel acceptance for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling and 20% restocking fee / charges
- Refund will be given in terms of store credit only
- NOT eligible for discounted items
- Click here for full T&C
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.