Kipling KAEON Easy Monday Handbag
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 35cm W x 30cm H x 13cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 13.8" W x 11.8" H x 5.1" D
Material: Re. Polyester, PE, Nylon & Leather (cattle hide)
Kipling’s Easy Monday shoulder bag is a luxurious, contemporary style with modern, edgy appeal. This gorgeous bag has a distinctive, eye-catching design with a comfortable strap, water repellent finish and an oh, so roomy interior. The zipped compartments and easy to reach pockets make it an absolute must-have for the modern girl about town. This Kipling bag is sure to add a touch of glamour and sophistication to any look, day or night.
- Rolled leather handle
- Kipling striped heart keyring
- 2 zipped front pockets
- Main zipped compartment comprising: 1 zipped pocket, 1 slip pocket & secure key clasp
- Zipped rear pocket
- Lightweight, lasting and always practical
- RRP £174.00
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance in a single order (cabin luggage & check-in luggage will be sent via Nationwide Express with RM100 basic insurance in a single order)
- Delivery time is typically between 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Kindly contact Poslaju at toll-free number 1300-300-300 in case of any delays
- Express shipping (3-7 business days delivery time) is via TNT, Aramex, DHL or UPS, depending on destination country
- Registered airmail (1-4 weeks delivery time) is via national postal service with tracking information
- Returns must be made within 24 hours of parcel acceptance for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling and 20% restocking fee / charges
- Refund will be given in terms of store credit only
- NOT eligible for discounted items
- Click here for full T&C
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.