Kipling Felix / Fairfax L Shoulder Bag
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 31.1cm W x 21.6cm H x 14.6cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 12.25" W x 8.5" H x 5.75" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
Psst! This bag was formerly known as Fairfax...same bag, new name! This take-it-everywhere bag has more than enough room for all your essentials, plus two side pouches for any extras. Toss it over your shoulder or use the strap to transform it into a crossbody.
- Dual handles, removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Exterior zip pouches at each side
- Flap pouch pocket at front contains: pouch pocket, pen loop and secure key clasp
- Main zipped compartment contains: zipped pocket
- 2 slip pockets with Velcro closure
- 1 rear slip pocket with Velcro closure
- Furry Kipling monkey keychain
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance (Skynet for travel luggage)
- 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Returns must be made within 24 hours of parcel acceptance for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling and 20% restocking fee / charges
- NOT eligible for discounted items
- Click here for full T&C
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.