Kipling Bizzy Boo Baby Backpack
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 32cm W x 42cm H x 18cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 12.6" W x 16.5" H x 7.1" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
Kipling’s Bizzy Boo is the cutest baby bag with active appeal, specially designed to store all your baby’s essentials. A spacious backpack that’s lightweight, practical and easy to clean! This adorable baby bag also comes with a handy bottle holder, dummy holder, matching wipeable changing mat and lots of inside pockets to keep essentials super organized whilst on the go. With all the inside organization you could want, the Bizzy Boo is simply ideal for you and your little sweetheart to enjoy a fun filled, active lifestyle with effortless ease.
- Top handle
- Adjustable padded straps
- Kipling medium furry monkey keyring charm
- Small zipped front pocket
- Large zipped front pocket comprising: phone pouch, wallet pouch & pen holder
- Zipped main compartment comprising: baby changing mat, 2 open mesh pockets, 1 open pocket, 1 zipped pocket & secure key clasp
- 2 open side pockets
- Lightweight, lasting and always practical
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance (Skynet for travel luggage)
- 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Returns must be made within 24 hours of parcel acceptance for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling and 20% restocking fee / charges
- NOT eligible for discounted items
- Click here for full T&C
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.