Kipling Alvar Bpc Sling Bag
Condition: Brand New with Tags
Dimensions (in cm): 33cm W x 26cm H x 4.5cm D
Dimensions (in inches): 13" W x 10.2" H x 1.8" D
Material: Nylon & Polyester
The Alvar is an iconic accessory that lives up the hype. It has a creatively compact size that's perfect for everyday needs. Featuring an organization panel that keeps phone and other media devices safely stowed, the two main compartments are complemented with two front pockets for on demand access. The adjustable strap means you can wear it over your shoulder or across the body for modern, on-the-go style.
- Adjustable shoulder strap (123cm x 3cm)
- 2 horizontal zipped front pockets
- 2 zipped main compartments with organizers
- Front main compartment contains: mobile phone drop pocket, media-player drop pocket, 2 pen pockets
- Back main compartment contains: clipped key cord & zipped pocket
- Kipling monkey key ring
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping via Poslaju with RM300 basic insurance in a single order (cabin luggage & check-in luggage will be sent via Nationwide Express with RM100 basic insurance in a single order)
- Delivery time is typically between 1-3 business days for payment made by 11am
- Kindly contact Poslaju at toll-free number 1300-300-300 in case of any delays
- Express shipping (3-7 business days delivery time) is via TNT, Aramex, DHL or UPS, depending on destination country
- Registered airmail (1-4 weeks delivery time) is via national postal service with tracking information
- Returns must be made within 24 hours of parcel acceptance for a refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling and 20% restocking fee / charges
- Refund will be given in terms of store credit only
- NOT eligible for discounted items
- Click here for full T&C
Care instructions for fabric bags:
Clean the outside fabric with a slightly wet cloth. Do not bleach. Do not soak in water. Hang in a shady place. In case of a deep stain, clean the fabric with a cloth or soft brush using water and neutral soap.
A universal-use protective spray (i.e. Scotchguard – found in most shoe or handbag departments) may be used to keep the product looking clean. When your fabric bag is combined with leather, avoid moistening the leather when cleaning.
Care instructions for leather bags:
1) Genuine high quality leather
Our leather products have been made with care from genuine high quality leather. The leather texture is naturally generated and will develop a rich patina over time. Any variations in the colour and grain are a result of the natural characteristics of the leather. Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments to prevent colour transfer (a natural risk with leather). Keep the product dry and avoid contact with damp or wet surfaces.
Limit the exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
To clean the product, just wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product. Optional care, not essential: with a soft brush, a colourless cream can be applied regularly to leather areas (not for Nubuck leather). The product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.